The Hopeful Homesteader

The Hopeful Homesteader

Monday, September 19, 2011

Frustration is mounting

Well spoke with the lawyer today and the check for the settlement cleared but we still can't get our money. Aparently she has to be in the office in order for us to get it and she's going to be in court all week.

If we don't get the money by the end of the week we might lose the property. I knew I shouldn't have said anything yet. Something always jinxes me.

Keep us in your prayers that everything works out and we can still get this property.

4 comments:

  1. keep up the good work. your site help me for my problem. and i am sure it helps a lot of people too.

    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


    matreyastudios
    matreyastudios.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are times that we encounter fear and disappointments in life yet we still manage to stand up straight and face it rather that being silent. That was a very good example of being a brave person. Well, I would like to thank you for sharing a very good article it is very much appreciated, good job! You can visit my site too if you want. Have a great day!

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete

  4. Thank you for this post. Keep it up. Hope to read more post from you guys.

    Wendy
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete